My name is Nikki and I'm a photographer, based in Edmonton, Alberta. I photograph people and pets for any occasion that needs to be celebrated and captured, or just for fun!
I grew up with a love of photography and could usually be found with a camera in hand. I love to look back through those old photographs and relive those memories and I want to help you do the same.
It genuinely makes me smile when I see someone who is happy with a photo I've taken of or for them, preserving a special moment or feeling.
A few facts about me:
- Family is incredibly important to me, so I take any opportunity I can to go visit mine.
- I'm a huge nerd with WAY too many pop culture obsessions.
- I love camping and adventuring outdoors, so when I'm not working you can usually find me outside with my boyfriend and our two dogs.
- Reading is also a passion of mine, so even when we're camping I end up with my nose in a book.
- I volunteer as a photographer with a local dog rescue, hart, documenting fundraisers and taking photos of the dogs for their adoption pages. It's an amazing feeling to see a pup I've had the chance to work with find their furever home.
If you're interested in working with me to capture your memories or if you have any questions, click the link below and send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.